View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 11:27 AM   #94
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I don't know about everyone else but for me personally...

I think he could/should be a megastar. So saying "Fandango should be the next John Cena" makes it sound (to some people at least) like his current gimmick is WrestleMania main event caliber. So I say "Johnny Curtis" when singing his praises so I don't have to make that silly distinction.

That being said, I love him as Fandango, too. He's good at everything.
Yeah, this. Don't listen to STD's lies. He was so good as Johnny Curtis that just calling him Fandango would be like referring to Randy Orton as "The Viper" or Stone Cold as "The Texas Rattlesnake".

Whether you like the "Fandango" persona or you don't, just watch anything of him in character, especially the backstage stuff where he's allowed more freedom and you can see that he absolutely owns it to ridiculous levels. Most entertaining guy on the roster.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote