View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 05:01 PM   #100
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourFifty View Post
Yea, I'm thinking Hyper Drive also. Mojo doesn't have the build for that move, and the name doesn't make sense. If he's hyper he shouldn't have a finisher where he sits down.
Well, if we're talking "realistically" a 270 lb guy jumping high into the air and landing on your chest would hurt pretty bad. If we're talking "realistically", I would say the Heart Punch or even though I used it as a finisher.... the Iron Claw. I'm squeezing your temples till you pass out but you can't kick me in the balls or step on my foot to make me lose my grip so you can get loose
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote