View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 11:06 PM   #30
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't know where I go right away, but here are some end-game ideas for Paige:

* A feud with Charlotte around the Divas Title. You put the title onto Paige first and then have her and Charlotte have a bit of a friendly rivalry. Paige says the obvious things like "You never beat me for my NXT Women's Championship, you know." Charlotte beats Paige for the title, possibly with the Figure Four. This leads to Paige having a massive chip on her shoulder, and becoming a little obsessed with Charlotte and making her life hell. Paige begins courting Ric Flair, known thrill junkie. Charlotte knows her father, but finds the whole ordeal with Paige sickening.

I don't want to say this out loud, but it'd basically be the Al Wilson/Torrie Wilson/Dawn Marie angle, but with good workers in the roles.

* Paige earns the ire of Stephanie McMahon, and thus Steph makes Paige's life a living hell. She signs Saraya, Paige's mother, to beat her daughter to a pulp. She calls up Sara Amato, who helped polish Paige at a pivotal moment in her career, to beat her student to a pulp. She puts Paige in handicap matches and the like. You probably wait until after Ronda Rousey is done with the WWE to do this.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote