View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 03:15 AM   #10
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Half of these troglodytes on the fucking net don't know who Verne is!! Pieces of shit!! I break your back with the camel clutch, I'll shit on your porch. There are too many people in this world and not enough batteries, go fuck Mickie James and try to make her cum.
AWA seemed like it would've been a good first place to get your start as a wrestler if you couldn't make the WWF back in the pre-WCW days. Dont unfortunately know too much about him other than that he was a great promoter, seems like he was a really nice guy too.

I remember for a while some ESPN channel (can't recall which) sometime in the last decade would sometimes show old full episodes of AWA shows, really cool stuff for me since I never really saw any of it growing up.

Shame we're really starting to see the last of the REALLY old guard of the industry disappear now. Verne I'm sure will be missed by many fans and industry friends he had alike, and the same goes for me.

Hopefully he gets maybe at least a 1-2 minute little video package on SD! this week, would be a very classy move on their part.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote