View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 12:15 AM   #123
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I really loved it overall.

There's so much going on in it that it's hard to remember everything. Every character gets at least one big moment. Two I didn't expect to have as large of roles as they did.

SPOILER: show

Ant-Man
Nebula

I don't think it's perfect - but I concur w/ sentiment it's immensely satisfying and you will laugh and feel really emotional, both, multiple times throughout.
yeah i worry that my criticisms made it seem like i didn't love it... absolutely not the case. it really was v satisfying and immense and fantastic in all regards but i also think it's very easy to forgive a lot of its foibles (including many of the things i mentioned in my previous post) because of the investment of time and emotion we've put into these films over the past decade

i'll probably enjoy it (even) more on a second go-around
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote