View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 12:06 PM   #36
Hanso Amore
You can't teach that

Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Most of my stuff has been noted already

- Beating FF7 for the first time. I had been stuck on Sephiroth for a few weeks and finally went at him one night with a buddy. Just to show him the game. Was like in 8th grade. I think I couldnt beat it because I was too low level, and didnt have enough high level spells and weapons. That night I kept getting lucky, with people like surviving attacks with 1 health left instead od dying. Fought the boss for like 2 hours, jsut basically surviving for rounds at a time then doing a bit of damage. Then I beat him. Couldn't believe it I never thought I would when I sat down. Just sat there in shock!

- Castlevania Lord of Shadows - ending - Fucking great game, really underrated. Loved the whole story and then the last 15-20 minutes or so of the game plus end scene are fucking epic.

- Elder Scrolls - Any point where I become a member of the Dark brotherhood is so great.

-Everquest - Hitting Level 50, then 55, then 65 as the level caps increased. Took so much time, just leveling was an achievement back then

KOTOR - Turning Heel and embracing Darth Revan

WCW/NWO - Working tag matches with my brother and landing Frog Splash/Guillotine Leg Drops off the top at the same time on a guy
Hanso Amore is offline   Reply With Quote