View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:47 AM   #3
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
From PWInsider:

The All Wheels Wrestling taping on 6/29 at Universal Studios Florida will be a pilot taping for the Speed Network and a potential series to launch in 2012.

Speed has been looking to do a wrestling-related property for many months. As I noted on my Elite Hotline yesterday, one of the hold-ups during talks earlier in the year would be who would own the property and the show.

TNA is involved with the taping as the have purchased the trademark and the domain name for the property. Hermie Sadler is involved in some capacity as well, helping TNA with material needed for the taping.

One source outside of TNA has told me Jeff Jarrett was involved with the launch of the project, but I haven't been able to 100% confirm that. I do know that some people within the TNA office were surprised when word of the taping came out, as it wasn't something being discussed internally and was pretty much developed "off site" as its own entity.

No word on what talents would be involved or how the concept of the series would merge racing and wrestling.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote