Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #2663
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
reply to KRISPY

exactly. with these other companies, they are creating thier own stars and it's so easy to build any sort of rivalry/conflict/controversy when you have that. And that's the kind of stuff Americans love to watch.

I mean I can just see Kimbo (if he were still unbeaten) in the ring after a match just ripping apart UFC and Dana White. shit like that would be awesome to watch. At least to me they would.
Why would it be good to watch? Dana White is never gonna mention EliteXC on his TV and is never gonna let his fighters go and fight their guys even if they just killed them. And why would EliteXC let Kimbo throw out challenges that will never be answered? It's the boy who cried wolf. Eventually people don't care.

Plus Dana's boys would kill him.