View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 08:46 PM   #788
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I predicted a variation of the Six-Man a while ago, because I wasn't really pumping for Triple H vs. Rollins. Kind of dropped the idea when it looked super-obvious they were going for Rollins vs. Triple H. Now that Rollins has been hurt and they might also look to re-integrate Balor without putting too much pressure on him, Jericho leading a team against Triple H would make sense. It also explains why Triple H was talking to Owens before the turn on Jericho.

It also leaves a whole bunch of singles matches still on the table coming out of WrestleMania, which I feel might help the flow of things going forward. Not everything needs to be the final match in a story. It still feels big enough though.

The one thing I'm not feeling is the Ladder Match. I just do not care about that many of the cruiserweights and I don't think throwing them all out there to die is the answer. I'd rather see Neville face ONE babyface that they have built up to be a credible challenger. I'm STILL pulling for Kota Ibushi. I think he'll be working with the WWE come WrestleMania weekend, even if he has not signed a full-time contract. The Cruiserweight Division needs something HUGE. Purple ropes have become a cue to zone out. If Vince wants these guys to get over, he needs a "special attraction" cruiserweight match. That leaves you with Kota Ibushi or begging Rey Mysterio to come back. If they can get Jeff Hardy but not Matt, that would probably be a suitable place for him. I think the other cruiserweights find places in the Battle Royal or flopping around on the pre-show.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote