View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 02:31 AM   #32412
Bobholly138
DIY MS FILMWORKS

Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Brother Love liked a few of my tweets!
Which Brother Love? Bruce Prichard or the wrestler with that name that still works the North MS/Memphis area a few times a year?

Last Saturday DIY Mississippi Filmworks and Bodyslam Media Productions went to a Southern Wrestling Alliance show. Was held in a town of 700 people. And they sold 350 tickets.

No names on the card,well no names that are known outside the AL/MS area. But the crowd was into every match. And outside of the main event,every other match was fun. Started off with a fun vet vs vet match. With the face being billed as Free State of Jones Barry Wolf,all because he had a part in the film Free State of Jones. The next two matches were heel vet vs face rookie. With the better of the two going to a 15 minute draw. Then they took an intermission.

After it was over was a street fight. Had Son of JYD Mike Carter vs Marvelous Monty Warbucks. No idea why but on a show with a street fight that the promoter knew was going to go all over the gym,there was no security. So while doing roaming camera for that match I had to also keep the people back.

The main event was just bad. It was a 6 man tag. Face team was

Calvin Rose-The only wrestler worth a fuck in the match.
The Mountain Man-Imagine an even worse Uncle Elmer/Pascagoula Plowboy/Tiny Frazier.
Dream Machine-No clue who this was. I am guessing it was a rookie that they tossed a cheap mask on.

vs

The Assassin-No this isn't any of the known Assassins.Instead it is a fat old guy in a cheap mask.
Black Ranger 1-Was hoping this would be a Power Ranger rip off. Nope just an old fat white dude in b/w camo pants,black t-shirt and a cheap black mask.
Black Ranger 2-Same as Black Ranger 1,but 2 wasn't as fat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoiiihBGkSg

There's the main event.

Anyways besides getting paid for video/commentary work,plus selling a fuckload of DVDs at our gimmick table I managed to make a damn good profit that night.
Bobholly138 is offline   Reply With Quote