View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 08:54 AM   #28
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I think Lita is the first woman to ever main event a RAW? She was also an innovator of what people perceived woman could do in the ring. She challenged perceptions I think.

She was a constant on air personality, involved with acts that were over, in an era where that wasn't necessarily the norm.

Her legacy on the business and influence far outweighs AJ, as does her longevity.

She might have been sloppy and risky, but she was very watchable and probably influenced a whole generation of woman who wanted to be more than just eye candy.

Def Lita for me
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote