View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 03:43 PM   #108
TSI
underground legend

TSI has a good deal of rep (10,000+)TSI has a good deal of rep (10,000+)TSI has a good deal of rep (10,000+)TSI has a good deal of rep (10,000+)TSI has a good deal of rep (10,000+)TSI has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
I don't doubt the moods can change in light switch but I still don't see that as an illness. Sorry not trying to be rude but I just see it as a mood swong and not an illness. As I've said my brother would probably be considered bipolar if he got checked out as he can also go on some crazy mood swings. That's his personality though and not an illness. A mental illness should be something that affect that person to the point where they can't live a normal life and need assistance. Plenty of bipolar people out there that live a normal life, Mauro included.
My mom doesn't live a normal life. Like I said, shes in a group home, and has a guardian. My family has tried many times to set her up to be on her own, and it fails every time. I've had her live with me many times, but Im no professional. Without assistance she would be homeless or worse.
TSI is offline   Reply With Quote