View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 05:51 PM   #58
Jazzy Foot

Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
For years I was hoping Styles and Aries would come to WWE and now they're here. If Styles isn't given a main event push then I don't know what to say.

Predictable ending and that's WWE is so dire at the moment. So much opportunity to make an exciting or unpredictable twist:

- Have Ambrose screw over Reigns and he wins the title and joins with the Authourity.

- Just as Triple H is celebrating in the ring, the counter goes off and number 31 enters the ring. Could have used this to bring back Taker with whom Triple H has history of course but hasn't had much to do with the Authority. Place would have gone batshit crazy if he had returned and eliminated Triple H and won the title.

- Sting could have been another idea being the vigilante et al and of course has history with Triple H. But alas he is probably still injured and/or his wrestling days are more than likely over.

- To quote Shisen Kopf, 'Bray Wyatt appears to be stuck forever in midcard hell'. I questioned the logic and bringing back the Wyatt family together and am bemused that a man with great skills both on the mic and in the ring is being shunned from the main event picture.

- Not sure what direction they are going in with Lesnar but wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't feature in the WM main event. What a step down.

- The R-Truth bit just wasn't funny at all. I mean seriously even the most immature WWE fan or a four year old wouldn't have found that funny. It appears WWE are happy to have him play the role ofthe resident dumbass African-American crack head.

- Why have Henry, Big Show and Kane all eliminated before Lesnar hit the ring? Would have been better to have had him clear the ring out.

It looks like Triple H v Reigns for WM main event. I would prefer Triple H v Undertaker in all honesty. Why? As I said before, the Authourity have really taken on and beaten anyone that has challenged them in the last 2 or so years: Bryan, Cena, Reigns, Sting etc. The only figure who hasn't really taken on the Authourity (except say Lesnar) is the Undertaker and given what might well be his final WM, what better way to sign off by taking on one of your greatest rivals one last time and winning the WHC for the final time? Can imagine the crowd at Cowboys Stadium going wild for that.
Jazzy Foot is offline   Reply With Quote