View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 12:34 AM   #1
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Sin Cara is the best

Well, not literally, but I do enjoy him as a talent. I liked Sin Cara Negro and Hunico for half a minute before they turned him into a racial caricature. I liked his bouncy springboard thing in the Ladder Match this year. I like how he's integrated some power moves into his style. I don't think he really suits the Cruiserweight Division.

He's been in quite a few backstage scraps and has apparently gotten heat for one of them recently being with a top star in Chris Jericho. While a push seems unlikely, if you were put in charge of reviving the career of Jorge Arias, the man currently under the Sin Cara mask, what do you do? This is just a spit-balling thread about the value of the gimmick, the mask, the performer in general, and general directions they could go.

I had the idea a while ago of a Heel Sin Cara. An over-the-top "I am a Mexican legend; I donate money to kiddies" gimmick. He gets a huge entrance, takes a few minutes getting into the ring and acts really overenthusiastic. Ultimately though, I think that's just shit.

Earlier today I was thinking of a gimmick where he plays both Sin Cara and Hunico, with "Former WWE Superstar" Hunico doing his own promo spots for how wonderful Sin Cara is. This would have to be a heel gimmick too.

If they put the rosters back together or moved Kalisto over from SmackDown or moved Sin Cara over to there, they could build to Kalisto vs. Sin Cara -- Mask vs. Mask. The WWE haven't done a stipulation like that in a while, and Kalisto claiming the mask of Sin Cara could lead to him working as a heel, just not in the street clothes and with the bike. Proper wrestling trunks "I'm a real person" Hunico.

I don't think there's a star there, but I think he could be a solid mid-carder. He hasn't really had a shot to connect with a mask that doesn't cover his entire fucking face. There was the Hunico run, I know, but that was always going to be a giant fuck.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote