View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 11:04 PM   #10
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I actually like that Hunico is a bloke that stands up for himself. By many accounts, the fights he's gotten into in the past have been the fault of the other guy. The only reason I think there is blow-back for this issue with Jericho is that it's Jericho. His veteran status and top guy level position means you gotta respect his authority.

As many have expressed -- those who know Jericho too -- this was nothing and just a case of boys being boys. I get that it's a publicly traded company now, but that's the sort of shit that makes wrestlers soft. I like that Sin Cara kinda doesn't give a fuck. I don't expect him to last much longer because of it, but I think that's a bit sad. Since both guys are professionals, I'd have booked Jericho vs. Sin Cara after I heard about the backstage interaction on RAW. Provided both guys were cool with it.

I'd probably build towards Sin Cara vs. Kalisto -- Mask vs. Mask -- for the WrestleMania Kickoff next year. It wouldn't deserve a main card spot, but I think it could be a good way to have two dudes who know each other pretty well carve out a niche and try and get people to care about them.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote