View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #1
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lightbulb Know their roles: Where the current WWE Superstars fit

In the butt.

Heh.

Okay, so I was watching old Attitude era episodes when I came up with this thread idea. I believe I have made the comparison before, but Daniel Bryan reminds me of Mankind or more accurately where Mankind was back at his peak in the 90s.

Bryan is a guy who was extremely fun to watch as a heel, who came into his own as a lovable baby-face. Also, like Mankind he has a special talent that makes him a genuinely believable competitor for the top title in the company. Mankind absorbed inhuman punishment and was really great in hardcore style matches while Bryan is fast and extremely talented in the ring, between the kicks and the submissions he's believable against guys like Orton and Triple H.

More importantly he's just a phenomenal underdog.

Cena is Hogan with a smark crowd. Not even going to defend that one.

Bray Wyatt is sort of a mix between Jake the Snake, Undertaker and Raven. I normally wouldn't do the whole "mix" thing, but I think it's fair to say that Bray pays homage to Roberts on the mic, Raven as cult-leader and Undertaker in the ring.

Brock Lesnar, all I can think of is Andre the Giant. He's just this monster that only the top guys can get away with beating. I remember being legitimately surprised that they had Cena beat him in his first match back and that Cena no-sold the beating the next Raw. Though, that's Hogan for you.

Big Show is still Big Show, just unmotivated. (Off-topic, I hope when Kane retires he starts using the chokeslam as a finisher)

Kofi Kingston is the new John Morrison is the new Jeff Hardy.

Ryback is currently Acolyte Bradshaw.

Axel is Marc Mero. It's just the vibe I get.

Cody is WCW's Chris Jericho.

The Shield is DX.

The Authority is a scaled back nWo. They don't rise to the level of the Corporation or the Corporate Ministry...yet.

Cesaro is early Kurt Angle.

Swagger is Ken Shamrock.

That's all I got at the moment. Feel free to argue, add or agree with my list.

It's time to make TPWW MEAT again!

Quote:
Unlike traditional grills which cook food from a single, direct heat source, the Pit Barrel® Cooker’s cylindrical shape and “Hook-and-Hang” method places the food in the center of the action, heating the meat from all sides at once, producing consistently great-tasting, perfectly cooked meat every time.

Also have some popcorn.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote