View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 11:05 PM   #16
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't feel like we currently have a Steve Austin or a Rock. I think Ziggler could pull off something, I've been really fond of his work on the mic, but best bet is being the early 2000 Jericho for him since he's not a physical specimen.

Austin and Rock had it all, in my opinion. Great characters, amazing mic skills, size, muscle and competent to amazing ring-work and match-psychology.

Bryan isn't amazing on the mic, even as a heel he's just "good" to me, and I consider him very competent as a face. Minus the size and muscle though and recognize that pretty much every match he has his amazing and he certainly deserves to be at the top.

Triple H and Batista both make good foils for Bryan though. I believe that the Triple H feud up to now has been excellent. It's better than the Triple H VS. Foley feud by far, but ultimately Bryan needs CM Punk to work with. Unless some guys on the current roster really step up (not saying they're not good now), I don't see that many "epic feuds" in Bryan's future. As it stands now I could see him having potentially good-great feuds with Cesaro, Lesnar, Ryback and maybe Ziggler.

You know though, wouldn't mind seeing an extended feud between Ziggler and The Miz. Think that could be incredibly entertaining.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote