View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 04:39 AM   #1
DegenerationY
WARRIORS

DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)DegenerationY is a chill bro (7,500+)
Guy from my high school signs with Pac 10

I think this was a couple months ago, but I was just looking at my old high school's website - and found out this guy I went there with signed with the Washington St. program. Congrats to the mofo.

_____

SHCP Press Room

Athlete Signs at a Pac 10 School
Cathedral Hill, San Francisco
Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory senior Jason Hill has led his class as an exemplary athlete and student. Today he signed on to a football scholarship with Pac 10 Cougars of Washington State University. His strength and finesse on and off the playing field will yield big results in his future. According to SHCP Head Football Coach Phil Freed, "Jason has what it takes to make it work - strong academics and skill on the field." Freed comments that Jason's role model attitude of "getting the work done in the classroom" has created this level of success and all student athletes can learn from his example.

For Jason, "Today means a lot." Wearing a smile of pride, Jason shares, "I have been playing football since I was 8 years old and this is the ultimate dream. I have been through a lot having moved from public to private school, both academically and athletically, and I have overcome a lot. Now I am on my way to Washington."

Also an ace player on the basketball courts and an all around student involved in many aspects of campus life from sports to service to academic achievements, Jason is excited about this milestone. "One dream down and a couple to go," he beams. What are those future dreams? "First, to score a touchdown and then set sights on the NFL - that's why we play the game!"

[center]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeleosis
DGY thinks cow tipping is slipping them some extra hay because they lick the cock well.