View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #34
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain of Fun View Post
Big Show is pretty underrated as a worker, imo. Dude has been putting on some pretty entertaining matches for the past few years now. He knows his limitations, and knows how to work around them, to put on the best match possible for a guy his size.

I think the match with Cody will be pretty good. I'd much rather see that than a match with Goldust. Most WWE fans don't know, or don't care that they are brothers. And Goldust hasn't done anything relevant in years, so even if they hype the match to the moon, Cody won't get as much out of beating Goldust as he would from even losing to the Big Show.

Also, as stated before, Big Show has been ON as of late, and I think it would be the better match.
Exactly this. Especially nobody caring about Rhodes and Goldust being brothers.

Big Show has been fantastic lately. To me, since returning in October, he's been on top form. The only bad point since his return, to me, was the whole "I've ran into AJ and almost broke her neck somehow" thing. I didn't really care for that.

But I think a Cody/Show match at WrestleMania will actually be great and quite entertaining. I didn't think I'd say this, but If we do see that match at WrestleMania, then I'd like to see Cody lose the IC Title to Big Show. I think with the way Big Show has been recently, a Big Show IC Title run could be good. It would also give the title some meaning if Cody tries to get it back for about a month or so. He could fail in getting the title back but then move on to going for the World Heavyweight Championship. Hanging around that scene but not winning the title could be good for him and build him up as being a possible and credible World Heavyweight Champion in the future. He wouldn't be another "Swagger", let's put it that way.

Someone I know though seems to hate Big Show. He hates him so much that's even even made an anti-Big Show Facebook Group.

His reason for hating Big Show are pretty lame.

Quote:
1)first of all he cannot wrestle
2)he is not the “world’s largest athlete” he’s just a fat guy
3)he went from heel to face just by punching the miz and smiling
4)he does not "spear" people he just falls over
5)he’s pissing of sweat before he even gets to the ring
6)his new W.M.D. ring gear is ridiculous: he’s a face but he’s promoting weapons of mass destruction as if they are a good thing
7)most wrestlers get into trouble of some kind for injuring other wrestlers but he hurts 2 of the WWE’s brightest stars in my opinion (dislocates Wade Barrett’s elbow and hurts Dolph Ziggler the way he threw him) but he gets away with it
8)there is a rumour going around he may face another star of the future in Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania. If this happens this is a slap in the face of Rhodes who deserves better than this
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote