View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 02:50 AM   #2
darkpower
Why So Curious?

darkpower is "reptacular" (2,500+)darkpower is "reptacular" (2,500+)darkpower is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Since I started, I might as well get mine done and overwith, too:

HEIDENRICH: Hey, man, come back here. The pudding is one tough opponent. He's was trained by Triple H to never put anyone over. Stay here so I can tell you how to shoot to him properly.

Here, MNM decide to feed Animal to the pudding.

HEIDENRICH: Now my friend, Snisky, will definitly start beating his meat at home. Just remove that other boot and he will definitly blow his load.

While Ken Kennedy pointed out his hooker in the audience, Tony Chimel was daydreaming about how life would be like if he were ever on the same show as Lillian Garcia. He then thanked God he was wearing dark pants.

KENNEDY: He is the man...MR KENNEDY...Keeennnid---mmmppphhhh!

SHARMELL: It's alright, Booker. Sooner or later, Vince will surely stop burying you.

Why was Simon Dean smiling? Well, Batista just got a taste of what Simon Dean REALLY put into that bottle before coming out...and it SURE as hell wasn't milk,

BATISTA: Now, Simon, that milk tasted...different. But let me tell you how to improve that taste. Just take that milk, let it spoil, then pour it into your boot and drink it. I'm sure you'll love it. (think a bit and you will get this one).

Little did Simon Dean know that Batista had a new product of his own, "Batista-wiser," the beer for fitness. It looks as though Simon Dean loved it a little TOO much.

Buchill, SMACKDOWN'S, NUMBER #1, BOTCH-AR!!

RANDY ORTON: And next on the list for the Undertaker Retirement Fund, is this lifelike statue of my own daddy. He's looking great. Hey, he's not quite fit, nor does he escape the washed up has been remarks, but damn it, he's anatomically correct, and that's all that matters.

EDDIE: Please help me, America. Vince has imprisoned me in this hellhole that is the WWE. With your help, I can get out of this prison and into a company that will actually give a fuck about me. Please call 1-888-PRISONSCAPE to send in your donation for my bond now.

-------------------------------------

OK, they're not the best I've come up with. I've been struggling with them these past few weeks. At least I tried this time.
darkpower is offline   Reply With Quote