View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 09:30 AM   #5
JH
A Proud MF'R

JH is "reptacular" (2,500+)JH is "reptacular" (2,500+)JH is "reptacular" (2,500+)

Heindenreich:I'm sorry buddy dont cry i'll be your friend
Mercury:But i loved that puppy sooooooooo much

Heidenreich:You're gonna give me a blowjob and animal is going to watch and then we'll be friends for life

Kennedy:Hey chimmel that guy right there he's a homo.......HOMO

Kennedy proves not only is he talented on the mic he can also levitate....LEVITATE

Sharmell: Booker why in the hell would someone name their kid kennedy kennedy that is just so stupid
Booker:Tell me you did'nt just say that

The real reason chris is laughing is because there was an extra match on smackdown that nobody saw between orlando jordan and josh matthews and oj even lost to him in less than 25.5 seconds

Nick Patrick (Thinking) what would jr say what would jr say oh i got it
Nick:Bah gawd his jaw aint made of chocolate pudding

2 Parter

Sylvan:Sylvan wants a woman to pleasure him

Hardcore: Dont you mean a man to pleasure you cause everybody in the back knows your real name is sylvia.Hey michael cole you like being prison raped so come on up here
Sylvan:Hmmm prison raped sylvia like that idea

Coming to a city near you dave the magician batista with his sidekick barney the purple dinosaur.Dave can produce milk cartons from god only knows where but it is entertaining and wait til you see his trick on how to make triple h disappear

2 Parter

Dave:You know barney
Simon:Uh it's simon
Dave:It's barney now listen to me.You're gonna be my sidekick now and i've got this little bottle of stuff that i found in jbl's locker room that had my name on it so i want you to taste it and see what it does
Simon tasted it and this happened

Dave:HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Meanwhile the ghost of norman smiley comes to the wwe and hits the big wiggle on simon dean

Funaki:Hi mom

Rey: bonzai bitch
Randy:Oh shit

I bet you wont steal somebody's shirt next time will ya eddie....(think about his new shirt)
JH is offline   Reply With Quote