View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 04:18 PM   #405
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
You never once directly referenced or even implied you were referring to "sports entertainment" or pro wrestling when you claimed Vince is "the most successful person in his industry". I specifically asked you which industry you were referring to when you claimed he was the most successful person in it. Your response:

"He's had multiple shows in the top ten of cable ratings every week for nearly 20 years. How many people in the TV industry can claim that? Keep swinging kid."

The only reference to any industry by you was the TV industry.

Love the deflection and attacks on me though. Keep it up. It's mildly entertaining. Magicians... low energy... I am wheelchair bound more or less, so I probably am low energy in terms of my walking...

No magicians BTW, but I do rep a couple of comedians.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote