View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 09:19 PM   #219
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm trying to figure out who is more unnecessary to this hyped match: Kane or Braun.

I mean, I get adding Kane and/or Braun to a Survivor Series match involving everyone, to an extent. But seriously, I can't think of a single moment in the past few years that was like "You know what this feud is missing? Kane!" I'm glad he hasn't been around for a while, but I feel he needed to be gone for a longer period of time, like permanently. It feels like my old joke about someone up and coming talent being jobbed to Kane's dead body would actually happen.

Braun's presence is bad for a different reason. There's no way for him to feasibly benefit from being involved at this point in the feud.

Seriously, they might as well put this match in a triple decker cage, and have the Shield beat the shit out of all 7 men they are feuding with at once (including the Miztourage), and only sell for Tiny Lister Jr. and someone other hoss who is given a name that is a euphemism for a war crime.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote