View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 02:46 PM   #19
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Pretty good, Dont think the NXT wing would be needed but other than that I thought it was cool. Like the Bubba Ray and Luke Harper additions. Drop The Club and just call them Bulletproof and I think you got something here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spilchuk View Post
Bad Luck Fale and Tama Tonga don't count?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spilchuk View Post
I really like the idea of having a few guys in NXT too. You need them everywhere. Really sell the point that they are making an impact all over.
Now that I've thought about it I don't think I would mind a NXT wing. Not real big on Bobby Roode as a member though. Think Fale would be great as the leader of the NXT wing along with the Authors of Pain. Really thought he would move up in the Bullet Club ranks after Styles, Gallows, and Anderson left but he kind of took a back seat to The Elite. I like what the Guerrillas of Destiny are doing right now in Japan and would hate to see them split up for one to come to WWE espicially with Camacho being there recently.

Could see Ciampa fitting into the NXT wing as well. The whole concept would be cool. If they win all the titles in the company and then things started going south the group's could split from one another and have a Club War.

Last edited by Simple Fan; 06-17-2016 at 07:05 PM.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote