Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 08:47 PM   #632
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Youell
So what’s going to happen with the heavyweight title then? Now that Randy has given up?

And I’m glad that Hughes is going to move up a weight, because I’d love to see him get destroyed by Silva, although I’m routing for Serra, so if Hughes loses, would he get that match?

I think Silva needs to move up a weight after the (potential) Hughes fight, who else is there left for him to beat?

And I’m still campaigning for Rampage Vs Griffin. Everyone loves Forest
The plan is to offer Randy a fight with Big Nog and if he refuses, he'll be stripped of the title and the Sylvia will fight Nog for the vacant belt.

Silva shouldn't go near 205lbs. Too much competition there. I see Bisping, Evans and maybe even Shogun dropping to 185lbs sooner or later. Henderson definately will if he resigns.