View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 01:39 PM   #84
Hanso Amore
You can't teach that

Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvarado52 View Post
I take comfort that our team getting worse is still a playoff team.

Hanso is clearly trolling, because I believe I (and other Laker fans on the forum) have clearly stated that the squad next season won't be a contender barring an amazing run.

And as for "nabbing" superstars, it's never been an issue...especially when the Lakers have the cap space to sign max players. And Kevin Durant isnt a free agent next season, when all the cap space is available, so what the fuck are you babbling about anyway?
Kevin Durant will never come to LA, no one will. You can have all the cap you want next year. What legit star will come to LA? Dwight was their shot and they blew it, and they are going to have to rebuild. LA might as well be Sacramento when trying to pull free agents with Kobe and current management. No one will want to join the tire fire.