View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 12:24 PM   #769
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I can keep going too Noid!

WWE Championship
Wyatt (c) vs Orton

WWE Universal Championship & United States Championship
Owens (c) vs Jericho (c)

Reigns vs Taker vs Strowman

Goldberg vs Lesnar

Triple H vs Rollins

No Holds Barred
Shane McMahon vs AJ Styles

John Cena & Niki vs Miz & Maryse

Zayn vs Joe

WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
Ambrose vs Corbin vs Harper vs Ziggler vs Crews vs Kallisto

RAW Womens Championship Fatal Four Way
Bailey (c) vs Charlotte vs Jax vs Banks

Raw vs Smackdown!
Alpha Males vs The New Day

KICKOFF

Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Featuring: Big Show, Shaq, Mark Henry, Mojo Rawley and Curt Hawkins. lol.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Neville (c) vs Aries

Smackdown! Live Women's Match
I have no idea right now but I don't think it's going to be a title fight

.................................................................................................... .......

Admittedly I have no idea where they are going with Smackdown! women at WM, I could see a muliwoman match or perhaps just Lynch vs Bliss. I don't see Naomi holding the title for a one on one at Mania.

I feel like since American Alpha has cleaned out the Smackdown! tag division they may do a cross brand to make a cool match with New Day, whom I think may take the tag belts soon enough. I also thing a cross brand match is likely somewhere on the card. The opposition to that theory is that The Uso's are continuing a program with AA, but maybe it's just to fill these seven weeks before Mania.

Obvious about Joe and Zayn after Raw I think.

I still think WWE should put Shaq and Show into the Battle Royal to give it some hype and save space on the card.

With the heat of Strowman right now they really need to push him big, I just have a gut feeling he's going to be added to Reigns and Taker.

I also think Goldberg is going to be screwed by Lesnar at Fastlane and Owen's will retain.

Even my card it too big, I could see them not having New Day on the main card and throwing them in the battle royal but that would be lame. Same for AA.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote