View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 09:43 AM   #1
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Which of the upcoming PPV's are you planning on watching?

(live)

With three pretty solid PPV's coming up, which one(s) are you planning on ordering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Naitch
I approve of Impact! He is the goods
“I believe there are people out there that just have a warrior spirit, whether it’s fighting or something, they’ve got to do it. It’s hard to identify with me; it’s just something I do.” Evan Tanner, 2005

Henderson: I have more dimensions as an mma fighter
Franklin: How many more dimensions did he say? Was it like 3 more dimensions? Cause thats ALOT of dimensions

When I see my opponent, I begin shaking uncontrollably, and once he hits me, I think to myself, You just hit Wanderlei Silva, how dare you hit Wanderlei Silva, and then I try to kill him. Wanderlei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooler Tom Schuler
Impact! once did an entire crossword puzzle with his eyes closed. Not even he knows how he accomplished it.