View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 11:40 PM   #8
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker it Easy View Post
Ahmed was awesome. Damn his kidneys tho. Those fragile bastards are the reason he bailed, and the reason I did not get to see him, in a cage match vs. The Undertaker at a house show.

Seriously, this has probably been one of the best solid black dudes WWE has had. Not the halfsies like the Rock, real black. But his kidneys were his achilles heel.
I highly doubt he could have been world champ. He was big and agile, but he had ZERO mic skills. I also read he had attitude issues and when he got to WCW he was very out of shape and his career was over
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote