View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 02:47 PM   #1306
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Kinda thought that about book 4, except for a couple characters that were doing a lot of shit. But Book 5 was a lot of shit happening. I need to reread book 5 honestly, because I forgot some of the things that happened but a friend who has read them all more times than me was reminding me of all these things that happen in it, and I was like 'daaaaaamn' and we were listening to the audiobooks while driving a couple times and I was hearing all this shit I didn't remember. Some big things happen in book 5.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote