View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #29859
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Looking back, I'm saddened that neither of Christian's title reigns were as epic as we all would have hoped. But, at the end of the day, the record books will say 'two-time World Champion', and his feud with Orton was, in my opinion, the best feud of the year.

And to be fair, Orton didn't 'need' those title wins, but he busted his ass equally in that feud with Christian. Both men rose to the challenge and gave us an interesting storyline that gave us four consecutive singles matches at PPV events, without getting boring.

Cons:
- Both of his title reigns were pretty weak.

Pros:
- He's a two-time World Champion.
- His first title win was the best moment of the year.
- Best feud of the year.
- Became a legit 'contender' in WWE's eyes.
- Orton 'won over' a lot of the fans who thought he was becoming stale (not related to Christian, but still a result).

I didn't 'blow up' like most people did, but I was saddened then, as I am now. But overall, I'm happy with what came of everything that transpired.

And hopefully Christian will be back in the title hunt when he returns.