View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #175
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The hidden society of the temple blew my mind. So glad this show continues to refrain from taking the easy way out and introduce great new twists.
Looks like we're getting really close to some explanation on Richard. The Man in Black mentioned him being free from his chains, so I think I may have been onto something with my theory that he came to the Island on the Black Rock.

One thing I'm a bit confused about, but I'm sure will get cleared up:
The Man in Black (clone Locke) is now revealed to also be The Smokemonster, in addition to being able to imitate dead people.
Well, in the Temple City they're afraid of him and are trying to keep him out.
This is curious because we saw The Monster entering and exiting the temple. One time it was killing the French team. Rosseau called it a security system for said temple.

So, presumably, he was either part of that community, or under their control. What happened there? How did he go from protecting the place to being a threat?
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote