View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 04:26 PM   #583
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I still think a multi-man Intercontinental Title Ladder Match is in play. Yeah it's been done the last two years but I could see Bryan wanting to keep the tradition alive especially since it was his last "WrestleMania moment".

Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler, and Luke Harper all feel like strong candidates to be in the match. Maybe Kalisto is in there too since he'll help you fill some of the required crazy spots they have in every ladder match.

Not sure if they'd make it exact 7 guys for the third year in a row. If they do and Tye Dillinger is actually with the main roster, he'd be a good choice for that last spot.

Failing that I could actually see Mojo Rawley getting the nod for the last spot over a guy like Apollo Crews. I think they see potential in Mojo and with his tag team partner being the winner of last year's ladder match I can see why they'd work him getting into this year's into the story.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote