View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 09:54 PM   #32
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I see Kareem McKenzie is one of the Giants' impending free agents. He's gonna be a really tough call actually. He's old and sometimes ineffective, but the line really gelled nicely down the stretch. The Giants could probably try to have Beatty replace him, allowing Diehl to stay at left tackle (where he plays his best IMO) and keep Boothe as a starting guard.

Even though many are calling for the Giants to draft a LB, I there's gonna be a massive logjam there as it is. Goff missed the season so he can probably come back on a 1 year deal and the coaching staff likes him...I'd expect them to give Sintim one more shot too in pre-season. Blackburn is a free agent and was incredible filling in this year, no way does he miss half the season in unemployment. Boley and Kiwi are still there...as are the 4 rookies from this year (Herzlich, Williams, Jones, Paysinger), all of whom showed flashes of brilliance at times.

Can't keep all of 'em, especially if they draft another one. Hate to say it but I think Blackburn is gonna go elsewhere next year...not because the Giants don't want him, but I just think another team is bound to give him more money. Ditto for some of the other quality backups, like Tollefson.