View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #27329
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I was watching a quiz show today ("The Chase" for the Brits) and there was a contestant who I thought looked cool, but he just happened to be a recently retired wrestler.

He said he was wanting the prize money to start his own wrestling company and throughout the show, he just kept making constant references to wrestling.

He did a lot of taunts towards his opponent, such as Sheamus' pose after he beats his chest, The Undertaker's throat cut taunt (He even had his tongue sticking out), the generic "championship taunt" where you show where the championship would be on your waist. He even crowbarred in saying "Money In The Bank" among other things, and his reason for choosing an answer was that he was using one of his "Three I's". The host looked confused and asked him to explain, to which the he said "My Three I's: Intelligence, Integrity and just because I know the answer". He eventually won in the end though. He got £8,666.

I got a feeling that maybe CSL would know of him, seeing as he comes across as knowing a lot of English wrestlers.