Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 06:37 PM   #71
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
I actually believe them when they are doing this to stop hacks more than piracy because they know they'll sell their games.
Although I don't know about this. Hacks ran rampant in Diablo II online. Hacks run rampant in WoW as well. Don't think forcing people to be connected to the internet will do anything to deter it. People will still have hacks, and when those become detectable, they'll make new ones.

I know someone who was banned 4 times (lol) from WoW for hacking, and he played for at least 6 months a few of those times without getting caught. The first time, he played over a year while hacking and didn't get caught.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote