Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 03:23 AM   #14
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vito 22 View Post
Hope Del Rio has a full entrance complete with Ricardo Rodriguez.
That would be awesome and I'm sure it will happen though. Afterall, Mr. Kennedy had his unique entrance in the SvR games, so I can't see why Del Rio won't.

I can't really imagine many new faces making it on the SvR12 roster though.

If I had to create a roster using only 56 slots like last year, I imagine this as being the roster.

Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Booker T*
Brie Bella
Brodus Clay
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Evan Bourne
Eve
Ezekial Jackson
Gail Kim
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
Jerry Lawler*
John Cena
John Morrison
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Mark Henry
Maryse
Melina
Michael Cole*
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
The Miz
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
The Undertaker
Vladimir Kozlov
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

* = If they have brand specific commentators, then I think they'll be in the game as playable characters, but if it's like last years game which only had Lawler and Cole, I think Booker T will be in the game, but Lawer and Cole's spot would be taken by Goldust and The Great Khali.

Also, I think Edge will be included in the game even though he's no longer part of the roster. I can imagine it as being a sortof "Farewell" game for Edge, sortof in a similar fashion to Shawn Michaels being included in SvR11 just after he retired.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote