View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 06:06 PM   #11
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Would be alright with all of that, not exactly what I want, but none of it is bad.

I'd rather see AJ face Taker or Brock, but we know the Cena match will be a classic so I get it.

Cena vs. Shane is something that actually appeals to me, a lot more than Shane-Brock.

If Orton is really a Wyatt member I'd like to see Orton, Wyatt, and Harper vs. The Shield.

I think Brock vs. Owens is the way to go if you wanna make that Universal title mean anything.

I hope Goldberg is on the show and faces either Cesaro, Big E, or Braun Strowman if they're hell bent on pushing him.

Triple H needs to be on there, I hope he faces Cesaro or Sheamus
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote