View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 08:52 PM   #9
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
This is a weird one because a young, agile Steiner was a killer. One of the best athletes/wrestlers in the business and almost a certain singles star.

He chose to go a certain way with steroids and made himself pretty immobile. It worked to a degree, because he managed to eek out a career, but I think he took away what made him special.

I think Scotty had the ability to be a star on a far bigger scale and surpass anything that Rey ever did. He was a big guy who could really move and was a world class amateur I believe. One of best in whole US at one stage.

But choices are choices, and while Rey redefined cruiserweights and their limits in the business, Big Poppa Pump decided to do away with what made him great.

Rey wins
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote