View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 07:11 AM   #546
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Another solid Raw. Thought Cesaro could have had another opponent other than Miz. Charlotte promo was pretty good and I hope the women get a Money in the Bank ladder match. AJ and Owens was awesome. Not a fan of the direction their taking The Club but I'll wait and see.
I'm kind of iffy on the idea of a female Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Especially with Emma and Sasha injured. But I want to see the first "WWE Women's Ladder Match" to be a prominent story in a more poignant story arc -- like Razor/HBK was for the IC Title. I'd have it be for Charlotte's title, and I'd probably have Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks or both as challengers. Sasha can bounce around (and hopefully doesn't kill herself), Becky and Charlotte can work great spots and include some psychology. I think that'd be more of a "classic." One day you can do the MITB Women's Match. Maybe next year.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote