View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 03:49 PM   #20
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Sounds like you've got way too much of a boner for Charlotte to have any sort of objective opinion on anyone else.

Nah, but seriously I think you're just not in the right demographic for her, and that's fine. One of the great things about wrestling in the past was that you had tons of different characters to choose from so there was something for everyone. Nowadays everyone is the same cookie cutter personality, and while you might like that specific personality many others don't.

Bayley appeals to a younger audience and to people like her who have always just wanted to have fun with life and live their dreams. If you can't relate to that fair enough, but to say that she shouldn't be there just because you don't personally like her act is a bit childish. And, yes, I'm aware of the hypocrisy in that statement with how much I hate on Roman Reigns, but in the end it's the truth.

As for her finisher being "the worst" um, do I need to remind you of all the shit finishers and signature moves wrestling has had over the years? The Worm, the People's Elbow, the Empire Elbow, any elbow drop move in general that's not off the top rope honestly, the Cobra, the Mandible Claw, the Styles Clash, the Atomic Leg drop, etc, etc. I mean hell, even Cena's finisher is just a standing fireman's carry. I fail to see why that gets a pass but a belly to bell suplex doesn't.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote