View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 02:16 PM   #391
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
You didn't enjoy RAW or Elimination Chamber? I thought both nights were great. But then I'm not a spiteful troll just saying everything sucks. Not that you do that either, but others who hang on my every word do.
Just odds and ends of RAW that were pretty good. Loved Owens fucking up Jericho and love those 2 together. They'll have a fun feud.

Bayley vs Charlotte sounded good, but kind of pointless if they put the belt back on Charlotte because they've done it a thousand times already.

Heard the chamber match itself was great.

But I can't dedicate more than 30 minutes at a time because the show can get pretty bad on a segment-to-segment basis.

Mainly because of horrendous commentary I think. It's hard when commentators are not effective story tellers because the action in the ring becomes meaningless. Wrestlers REALLY have to over perform to get anything across as special on t.v.

There is no true relationship with any announcer like you had with JR, Jesse Ventura or dare I say Vince McMahon. I think a more focused announce team would really help the product.

Just one man's take CyNick, I hope this doesn't upset you. I wouldn't dream of hurting your feelings since we're best friends. Please don't put me on the list.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote