View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 08:43 AM   #1
TJ4LIFE
Wassup Wit Dat??

TJ4LIFE has no rep
WWE is really careless sometimes....

I was just thinking about last year when Taker took some time off because his father was very ill. none of this was mentioned on t.v of course. When his father passed away Taker returned to SD. He rode his bike on his entrance and stopped on the stage/entrace area where he patted his chest(respect symbol) and pointed to the sky. This would've been enough as a personal sign of respect from taker. Then all of a sudden Michael Cole blurts out something like 'The Undertaker is paying his respects to his father who sadly passed away this past weekend' You really have to feel sorry for all the marks out there who were thinking 'I though The Undertaker killed his parents about 30 years ago??' oh dear.

On another note - don't you think it would be a cool idea if WWE brought back 'Kennel From Hell' and revamp it - for example give it a more sinister name and get rid of the dogs? I think that a steel cage inside a HIAC was a good concept. The dogs just ruined it(and went for a crap) and the performers were sub-standard. All-in-all the match idea was wasted completly. In a main event standard match with top performers i think the idea could really work, and really pull some interest.
TJ4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote