View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 01:20 PM   #394
Jura
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrA View Post
I don't know if she dies but I think they'll find a way to write her off of the show.

My problem with this season is that they completely stopped mentioning so many plots. The Kyle Butler thing, that Mexican female cop, that entire thing about the El Mariachis or whatever they were called. I also don't like the way
SPOILER: show
Robocop was killed.
They built up that guy for episodes only for him to go out like a gimp. I'm not sure if I buy the Jordan Chase character either. They keep on making a big deal about how famous he is, but I don't know of any gimmicky self-help guy who is that famous. Dr. Phil maybe. It almost feels like they are over-doing it just to make him seem like a more important character. Everything has felt off ever since they killed off Rita.

I will say that it improved quite a bit the second half of the season. Maybe everything will make sense after episode.
Well they obviously have no valid leads with the Kyle Butler thing and the only one who was in the right direction was Quinn but he's not on that case and stopped looking into it because of LaGuardia and Debra.

The Hispanic cop showed her true colors and used Debra to get higher up and she was no longer party of the story once those Hispanic brothers were dead. Story pretty much ended their with their deaths.

All these things are just little side stories that add something to the main story.

I hate how they handled the Liddy situation. Almost every episode they hype up the next episode like omg something is gonna happen but it usually doesn't happen. Then when something actually happens it all starts and ends so quickly and smoothly without any anticipation.

Also:

Guru Tony Robbins is famous. He even appeared in Shallow Hal.
Jura is offline   Reply With Quote