View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:36 AM   #333
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippord View Post
I'd fuck Merle if I was Andrea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
That prosthetic "hand" looks like it could give you some sweet, sweet lovin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippord View Post
Well I think he'd take it off, probably.
... unless she's a "nigger" or a "democrat".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Big Thing View Post
He's got a black guy in his crew though and he didn't call the doctor Aunt Jemima or Mammie, so I'm wondering if they're going to build him up as this reformed good guy to make his death sadder (assuming he dies of course)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
Also, Merle could always be back to his asshole ways by raping someone (Andrea) and/or spitting a few racist remarks.

He did kind of "look past" Michonne. It seemed a bit more loaded than him just knowing Andrea and him assuming she was mute. He might not be so "hardline" since his departure and loss of his hand, but I don't think he's completely changed his stripes.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote