Thread: Lost: Season 3
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 01:19 PM   #103
packt up

packt up is "reptacular" (2,500+)packt up is "reptacular" (2,500+)packt up is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot
"You're next"

The fuck's gonna happen, the black fog is gonna be Goldberg or some shit?

Anywho, looks like the others want Jack to botch the surgery to Ben. Not quite sure how Sawyer and Kate are gonna end up.
Eko totally says "I saw the devil" It's quite clear so Locke is a lying little bitch. But that makes it more interesting cos as someone else said it Locke was one of the best characters in series 1 but I thought was pretty weak last one.

As for this series. I really have little/no interest in the main island kinda things. Kate/Jack/Sawyer storylines keep it interesting for me. Was kinda upset at Eko's death however - he was one of the better characters and his death seemed really quite sudden. The new characters being shoehorned into the storylines seems really forced and really implausible and stupid to be honest. Does Lost not have enough loose ends without introducing yet more characters? Particularly ones who were in the initial "load" of characters.

Overall I'm feeling my interest waning. I can't really put any explanation on why, maybe I'm getting sick of nothing really being resolved but I feel like its dragging a lot more recently. Obviously there are episodes (and bits of episodes) which are great but overall I don't feel so involved. Plus does anyone else feel "patchy" looked really really lame? Talk about 1960's style Bond Villain if I ever saw one.
packt up is offline   Reply With Quote