View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 12:51 PM   #145
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Probably my main complaint about people that 'hate on' this show. Like, most of them bitch because it doesn't make sense, and they watched an episode here or there and it didn't look interesting, or it looked stupid. Hell, I did that before I started watching it.

Well that's because just as Jeritron said, you CAN'T do that with LOST. You have to watch it from the beginning, and you have to watch more than one episode to get involved in it. Once you do, you realize you can't stop watching.

Now is a good time to get started too, because the 6th and final season begins in February. So you could go through most of it without having to wait for new episodes, which is IMO the worst part about watching the show.. having to wait.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote