View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #385
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Bo Dallas ruining this opening tag match with his presence.

Antonio Cesar wins a match. Ok. Still not overly impressed with him. He's ok.

Damn, Kassius Ono's voice sucks. Really killed his promo. Dunno. He looks like some dude who is trying to be "tough" so he grew a big beard and long hair. Talking about how he is tough and mean, but doesn't look or sound sincere. Really, Mike Knox was like ten times better at being a bearded toughguy. Maybe that is my issue with him. Keep comparing him with Mike Knox.

Drew McIntyre sighting.

I thoroughly enjoyed the women's match. Sofia Cortez looking good. Natalya didn't do the job cleanly. Some sort of feud/story looks to be happening.

Ascension with slightly different music? I dunno. Maybe. Already getting tired of their "shtick" with no promos/segments to back up why they are supposedly mysterious. They deliver in the ring though. Bad finisher, but I like their teamwork/aggression. Would work better if Connor O'Brian was a bigger man. Also, no idea why Connor does the Maryse pin. Kinda gay.

Better promo for Big E Langston this week. Looks like Bobby Lashley and Shelton Benjamin had a baby.

Rollins Spaz out.

Yesssss they let Drew have his intro. Such a good theme.

They need to stop missing shots of moves.

DMAC WINS!!

More impressive showing from Rollins than I have seen before, though.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote