View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 03:12 PM   #2
Dave Youell
1/2 Optimist 1/2 Amazing

Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Couldn't agree more Mack, there's a few Brit workers that deserve a shot and offer something different IMO.

Doug Williams:

He's in my top 10 workers in the world right now, the guy is just awesome, the only problem is that he would suffer from Chris Benoit syndrome as the guy aint that good on the mic, but as a worker he's fucking awesome

Jody Fliesch:

In his prime words cannot describe the greatness of this guy, he's on the come back trail right now, he needs to get back to his former chizzled look and maybe beef up some more, he would only really end up as a velocity cruiserweight because of his size, but that guy deserves a shot IMO

Nigel Mcguiness:

I haven't seen loads of him as he's mainly ROH, but from what I have seen i've liked, he's got a real world of sport feel to him with his chain wrestling, he's got a good look to him and he's already getting booked in the states, so he's probably got one of the better shots

Johnny Storm:

He isn'y going to make it, too small and he needs to work on his body, on the mic he's great and his matches with Jody are things of legend, but I don't consider him to be a WWE contender, shame really.
Dave Youell is offline   Reply With Quote