View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 12:42 PM   #18
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Really don't think Orton has accomplished all that much, status wise, since that Mania 22 match. I mean, he's had some forgettable title runs as a transition champion type champion. The only run I remember loving was his feud with Christian, and of course, putting over Mark Henry. That's about the peak of Orton's career, there. He's been pretty blandly booked as champion before and after that.

But yeah, I teared when Rey won the title. One of my faves of all time getting a well deserved moment, regardless of Eddie's death. It's still an awesome moment for me.
Damian Rey is offline   Reply With Quote